In Christ I am

"But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace to me was not without effect." (1 Corinthians 15:10)

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Strength that Motherhood Gives

I think motherhood has a way of making one stronger. In all ways: physically (i discovered my biceps are bigger!), emotionally, mentally and of course spiritually. Mothers can't take medical leave because your kids need you everyday! When the going gets tough, the tough gets going. I think I have become a stronger person in the last 1 year, all thanks to motherhood. I think God has a wonderful plan for mothers and a very special road for all mummies to take!
Anyway, Hannah is 13months now and is growing her 5th,6th and 7th tooth and I suspect her lower molars are erupting too! So she's been quite a grouch recently though I thank God she does not refuse food while teething. She is really affectionate and has learnt to plant kisses on our faces and that is really the ultimate heart-melter:)
May the Lord increase my strength daily and may I comprehend more of is love and grace as I continue to undertake such privileged a task as that of a mummy:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home