In Christ I am

"But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace to me was not without effect." (1 Corinthians 15:10)

Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Season to Let Go

I spent much of last night after cell reading through the cards that the gals gave me over the years. It's been almost 8 years since this cell group was first formed. I still remember the first few cells were held at the building above parkway Macs. After that we moved to the void deck near TC, my house when i got married, and then to expo and TCT. It's really hard to imagine life without this cell as most of them will move to adultnet with the new direction call for youthnet. Yes, the gals have all grown up.
It's going to take a time of getting used to no more meeting them weekly, the weekly smses, the buying of gifts in numbers of 12 or more etc. I will really miss the girls. Very very much.
But I choose to believe that all these is in God's control. I want to pray and bless those who are leaving that they will grow even more in the adultnet. For those who choose to stay, I pray I would have grown all these years to be a better leader to them, that we may impact and change the youths for God's glory. I choose to believe as I venture into Gkidz and new grounds, God will continue to use me to disciple new youths for His glory.
I serve a God who is faithful. He will never fail.
And this begins a season of letting go.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger tabitha said…

    you're the best leader i've had! 7 years under you is a long long long time. (: see you sunday!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home