In Christ I am

"But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace to me was not without effect." (1 Corinthians 15:10)

Saturday, July 04, 2009

Her "firsts"

At 9 months old (1 day to go!), Hannah has achieved quite a few milestones! Her recent feats include
1. clapping hands! (thanks to daddy cool who trained her for almost 2 months!)
2. 2 front teeth!
3. Babbled her first word! And it's...MAMA! (haha, my reward!)
I can't quite put a word to it, but it's really a special thing to see Hannah going through her "firsts". And I thank God very much for His faithfulness in all these. It's wonderful to see her grow everyday!
Recently someone commented that maybe it's time to think about number 2! Hmm..of course I would like to have number 2 not too far down the road, but we would also like to pace it well too! Of course, we commit all these to the Lord in prayer and trust His perfect timing!
And talking about Hannah's "firsts", one prayer I pray everyday is I look forward to her encountering the Lord for the first time in a real way and it will be at a tender age.
It's truly exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home