In Christ I am

"But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace to me was not without effect." (1 Corinthians 15:10)

Saturday, November 04, 2006

As long as God's with me

Last night, after a long while of bottling up, I finally allowed myself to feel. I realised that I will miss my old place of work very very very much. The kids, the staff, the building, the times where I went to secret places for those much needed prayer breaks etc. I finally allowed myself to shed tears of not bearing to leave a place that held many important memories to me and a place where I forged precious and meaningful friendships. A place where I first stepped into to truly call it God's first place of work He specially prepared for me. It was a good time of release. I suspect that was not the full scale of it, but I will slowly go through it with God. Got to humble myself to let God take me through it so that I can see with clarity what He has in store for me in the new land He is bringing me into.
In this season of change, I realised that I am but hanging on to one thing. That God's Presence be with me. Yes, as long as He is with me, I know I have nothing to fear. Not just about facing the new land, but also trusting that in His time, He will reveal to me in full His purposes for me in the old land. I trust He never lets any experiences go to waste.
Lord, I ask for Your wisdom and a deeper infilling of Your Spirit, that I may see with my spiritual eyes the purposes You have for me, understand them and live in them as how You want me to. In Jesus's beautiful name, amen.
"We have not received the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us." (1 Corinthians 2:12, emphasis mine)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home