In Christ I am

"But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace to me was not without effect." (1 Corinthians 15:10)

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Marketplace Transformation Conference - Ed Silvoso

Quoted from Rev Ed - "God has more faith in you than any faith you have in Him." It really impacted and touched me to know this. Who am I that God chooses to use? Yet He does choose us, His children, to effect a transformation in the marketplaces that He has placed us in. What an awesome privilege to be used by God! It's not about what we can do, it's about who God is and whether we avail our hands to Him.

One thing I want to ask of the Lord is FAITH to see my marketplace being transformed by Him.

Before this, Lord, may You do Your transforming work in me. That I may be transformed in my mind, in who I am, to be who You want me to be, so that I may flow and be totally in line with Your will.

The 100K blessing campaign starts today! 8th July! Lord, may You open up doors and manifest Your goodness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home