In Christ I am

"But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace to me was not without effect." (1 Corinthians 15:10)

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Got to have the discipline!

I realised that I can't seem to quench my love for writing. I write and write.. in my journal, to people, to myself, on blogs etc...And that's why I started this blog way back. But I realised it truly takes A LOT of discipline to maintain a blog. And I think it's HIGH time i discipline myself to maintain this blog of mine.
I do write in another blog (the cell group blog) too. But I know I do want to have a space to pen down personal reflections. Why?

1. Funny reason first. I was teaching my students about the importance of reflection in life. and i was thinking: I better resume this practise and discipline too, or else where then lies the power of my teaching if I don't even practise it?

2. I think as a child of God, it's so important to record down our walk with Him, as a reminder of what He is doing in our lives. So here then starts my discipline of blogging again. Don't think it will be everyday.. nor I blog soley for the public eye. But my prayer is that as a Christian blogger, my walk would always magnify God. My journey with Jesus be real, yet encouraging:)

Let's get it started!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home