In Christ I am

"But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace to me was not without effect." (1 Corinthians 15:10)

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Preparing for Motherhood - God is my Tutor

It's been about 6 months since I pen an entry! Anyway, it's been an interesting journey as I prepare for motherhood in about less than 6 weeks time.
From the physical preparations of washing Hannah's clothes, spring cleaning, purchasing things, reading up as much as I can, attending talks to the emotional preparations for breastfeeding, shorter nights of sleep etc. It's been a journey.

But one thing I remind myself always is: God is my tutor in this new journey of my life and He will provide everything that I need as a mother and for Evan and I as parents.

My prayer constantly is that God lead me in the way He wants me to walk and learn. As I grow in motherhood, I pray that I will also see more of His heart as a heavenly Father.

Looking forward!!
"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you."
Psalm 32:8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home