In Christ I am

"But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace to me was not without effect." (1 Corinthians 15:10)

Monday, May 25, 2009

I'm back again!

Have been pondering if I should restart my writing on this blog. It's been 7mths+ since the birth of Hannah and I have been writing in my journal instead. Time constraints of a new mummy:) well, things indeed have settled into a good routine by now! So I thought: why not? start writing again! And also, I have always hope my blog will be a blessing to all who read it, so I should blog again!
Been a stay at home mum (SAHM) for 7 months now. Decided not too long ago that I'll extend my no-pay leave to end of this year and go back to teaching again in Jan2010. I really want to thank God for His providence and grace, in even allowing me to successfully extend my NPL to end of the year. Thank God for a wonderful P! And for providing our family with all that we need. We want to believe that at the end of the year, we will have not just enough, but MORE than enough, for our God is a God of "more than enough"!
Enjoying every minute of being a SAHM now and it's time to start "training" Hannah to have a working mummy soon! I hope to be a SAHM in the near future when our finances allow! For now, I am just extremely thankful to God for allowing me to stay home with Hannah for the 1st year of her life:)
Very excited about our 1st family retreat to Sentosa Costa Sands tommorow! It's a much needed getaway for us:) Bringing Hannah along and looking forward to bring her out to Underwater World and to the beach:) We want to rest in the Lord too and be refreshed in Him:)
So will blog again when I'm back from the retreat! Pray we will have a great time!!
P.S i'll probably not post too many pics on this blog since most of my photos will be on Facebook:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home