In Christ I am

"But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace to me was not without effect." (1 Corinthians 15:10)

Saturday, February 16, 2008

How would I start the journey this time?

God answered our prayers! And I want to start this journey with faith, not fear. Though it's too early to see anything (the doctor said it's only 3 weeks), I asked God to help me to base my faith on Him, not what I can see or feel. And I know He has helped me grow much since the last time. I choose to place my trust in Him. To trust that He is in charge of everything and He reigns.
It's the start of a journey. And I really want us to start it with God right from Day 0!

Lord, I declare that You are Lord over our journey now! And that You teach me each day to trust in You more and more.

Lord, cause me to start this journey with You and trusting in You.
"How blessed is the man who has made the Lord His trust, and has not turned to the proud, nor to those who lapse into falsehood." Psalm 40:4 (NASB, emphasis mine)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home