In Christ I am

"But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace to me was not without effect." (1 Corinthians 15:10)

Monday, February 04, 2008

A to Z of praising God!

Had a good time with Evan just spending time with God together, worshipping Him and then sharing what are the A to Z of praising God! Refer to my cell blog www.knowhislove.blogspot.com for the entry regarding that. (by the way, that blog is updated more frequently!) I realised it is very important to praise God consciously even when we don't feel like doing so. Why? Because no matter what, He is still worthy of praise! And praise is a powerful weapon against the snares of the evil one. So i got to make a conscious effort to praise God everyday!

TODAY I PRAISE GOD FOR TEACHING ME TO PRAISE HIM ALL OVER AGAIN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home