In Christ I am

"But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace to me was not without effect." (1 Corinthians 15:10)

Friday, February 29, 2008

My Heart is Full of Thanksgiving

Early pregnancy can be quite queasy at times. No, let me put it as VERY queasy. Nauseousness takes the top spot and that is the lead to many other things that I do not wish to elaborate. And these are not the point of focus here in this post :)

I want to thank God for many things:

1. For never letting go of His mighty Hand, which is very much on baby Ng's growth. Today I heard the heartbeat of baby Ng! at 113bpm! Amazing amazing. My prayer constantly is that this new life will always have a heart that beats for God and chases after God. I think praying for your child's spiritual growth and relationship with God is the best thing a mother can ever do.

2. For giving me favor from the people around me. Such love, understanding and support through this new journey Evan and I are taking. Thank You Lord.

3. For God and His unfailing love and attention. Why do I say that? Sometimes I wonder if the prayers I pray are too "small" or "trivial" for God's attention. But I believe that God's attention and love for us is far more than the prayers that we utter to Him. It's great to have a Heavenly Father whom I can run to no matter when and what.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home