In Christ I am

"But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace to me was not without effect." (1 Corinthians 15:10)

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Of Prayer and Unhurried Time with God

Well, the nauseousness can get quite bad especially at night, but I hope this is a good sign of rapid development of the foetus! Well, been learning what it means not to pray in fear, but to pray by faith. I think that's a lot of difference when we step out in fear or faith in praying.

Well, for me, the greatest difference when praying by faith is when a prayer is offered up in faith, we learn to let go and trust that the Hearer of that prayer is in total control. Actually He is already in control anyway.

Well, the 1 hour with God everyday is good. And I am learning again what it truly means to spend unhurried time with God. Just reading His Word, slowly and chewing on it. Talking to God and sharing all that's in my heart to Him. Like what Ps Khong said, even if we don't know what to do in that 1 hour, then learn to just sit in the presence of God and enjoy Him all over again.

Lord, teach me to enjoy You all over again. Teach me to walk and stroll with you. To tarry with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home