In Christ I am

"But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace to me was not without effect." (1 Corinthians 15:10)

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Psalm 62:8 on TRUST

"Trust in Him at all times, O people;Pour out your heart before Him;God is a refuge for us."
Psalm 62:8 (NASB)

We have a God whom we can trust AT ALL TIMES - He is our CONSISTENT God.
For He is the same always that we may trust in Him always.

We have a God whom we can pour our hearts to - He is our CARING God.
For He cares to hear our every cry of the heart. Nothing is too small for Him to be concerned about.

We have a God who is a refuge for us - He is our divine COVERING.
For He is a powerful God who is the strong tower we can run to. A refuge of safety. An anchor of hope.

It all starts off with TRUST.
Lord, teach me to trust You more and more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home