In Christ I am

"But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace to me was not without effect." (1 Corinthians 15:10)

Friday, February 22, 2008

Thank You God!

Yes! Baby Ng has reached the first milestone of forming a yolk sac along with the gestation sac! Last week when we went for the scan, all we could see was a blurry image. And God is so good! In the span of 1 week, the gestation sac if clearly formed and the yolk sac is formed inside too.

Well, I can't stop grinning when I saw the yolk sac because it is the first time Evan and I have seen it. In the first pregnancy, it was an empty gestation sac. Thank You Lord for giving baby Ng this first milestone. We are claiming and believing that the Lord will be the One to bring baby Ng to the next milestone of having a strong fetal heartbeat by our next visit!

And as we prayed for that, I was led to pray that baby Ng's heart will be one created for God. That it will be a heart that will beat strong for God and a heart that will follow hard after God, just like the heart of King David.

"... He testified concerning him: 'I have found David son of Jesse a man after my own heart; he will do everything I want him to do.'"
Acts 13:22

One word that God has been impressing upon my heart is that His Hand is upon this pregnancy and I am learning to place my trust in Him everyday.

Proclaiming the Hand of God upon this pregnancy everyday!

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well."
Psalm 139:13-15

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home